Tuesday 05 February 2019, 12:30 - 14:40
Discussion will cover:
- Budget for CEF II (2021-2027) – where we are?
- Baltic and EU ports – financing the development.
- EU Corridors and Motorways of the Sea – What will the role of coordinators be?
- Main challenges for TEN-T policy and expected revision process.
With participation of:
- Baltic ports
- EU Corridor Coordinators
- Members of European Parliament
- DG Move, European Commission
- Innovation and Network Executive Agency (INEA)
- Industry organizations
More information: http://www.bpoports.com/bpo-lunch-debate-baltic-ports-in-ten-t-policy-2021-2027.html
Location Brussels, Belgium