InterGreen-Nodes builds on a consolidated partnership representing local, regional and national stakeholders along the southern part Scandria®Corridor.
The partnership includes representatives of the urban nodes Berlin-Brandenburg, Venezia, Győr, Budapest as well as functional nodes such as Rostock, Bologna and Koper.
InterGreen-Nodes uses a triple helix approach, involving administrations, business organisations, research institutions and relevant initiatives.
- Technical University of Applied Sciences Wildau
- Joint Spatial Planning Department Berlin-Brandenburg
- Regional Association of the Chambers of Commerce, Industry, Handcraft and Agriculture of the Veneto Region
- Berliner Hafen- und Lagerhausgesellschaft mbH
- Berlin Port and Warehouse Company
- Ministry of Energy, Infrastructure and Digitalisation Mecklenburg-Vorpommern
- Port of Venice (North Adriatic Sea Port Authority)
- Freight Village Bologna
- Institute for Transport and Logistics Foundation
- Freeport of Budapest Logistics Ltd.
- Pannon Business Network Association
- KTI - Institute for Transport Sciences
- Luka Koper, port and logistic system, PLC
- German Federal Ministry of Transport and Digital Infrastructure
- RAM S.p.a - Inhouse Company of the Italian Ministry of Infrastructure and Transport
- ABO Wind